E24: The eMTB weekend has arrived
TweedLove’s Electric Weekend 2024 – E24 for short – is a new, two-day adventure, designed specifically and exclusively for eMTB riders. We’re not following the traditional eBike format; there won’t be any uphill or no-foot stages.
A big-scale course, with the emphasis very much on the quality descents the Tweed Valley is known for.
We’ll go further from home to sample the best of the valley, taking riders to some remote and adventurous places. Think of it as a big-scale Tweed Valley enduro!
The course will be marked throughout but you’ll get a digital map to show you the way to go.
The course is designed to be completed each day using one battery, but an alternative race category for those who want to use an extra battery is available.
E24 is suitable for anyone intermediate-level or up. You will be able to choose and ride with 1 or 2+ batteries.
Course options, trails and more info TBC.
What To Expect
On the bike
- Top quality course with all the essentials: gnar, adventure, flow – the lot!
- NO uphill stages and NO no-foot stages – think of this like a normal enduro
- Blind racing both days – no practice day
- Course map released ahead of time
- Different race stages both days – an epic weekend of adventure racing
- On-course catered lunch provided both Saturday and Sunday (included)
- Electronic timing by SI systems & instant results service
- Safety marshals & the best course medics
- Tech support
Off the bike
- Goodie bag
- Free outdoor cinema night & popcorn
- Free rider picture for everyone
- Free eBike battery charging (please bring your own charger)
- A buzzing event village with food stalls, bar and DJ
To keep the stoke high at e24 HQ after your ride, you’ll find all that’s required for your apres.
There’s Saturday night outdoor cinema, a bar, great food and a DJ to keep the vibes right. The event is being produced by the same team who make TweedLove festival, so we have a track record for making great bike weekends – on and off the bike.
Yes, there will be camping. Details TBC.
Yes, there will be parking. Parking details will follow in the Riders’ Notes that will be issued approximately one week prior to the event.
No, there is no seeding at this event.
The minimum age is 14 years old at the time of the event.
Racers under age of 16 must be signed on by their parent, or other legal guardian.
SiEntries are now working with XCover to offer event insurance. We highly recommend you add this option at the time of purchase. Purchasing XCover allows you to apply for a refund in case you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control. All refund requests must go through them. Purchasing XCover allows you to apply for a refund in case you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control. Please see the XCover terms and conditions to find out if you are eligible for a refund. For more information and/or to apply for a refund please visit https://bookingprotect.com/apply-for-a-refund/
If you are unable to attend the event and did not purchase Refund Protect, no refund will be issued.
Yes, you can swap your entry to a different rider through SiEntries up to one month prior to the event.
- Go to the My Entries/Memberships tab,
- Click Edit on the entry,
- Then Edit/Substitute on the entry you want to change,
- Then Substitute,
- You will need to click Next, tick the disclaimers again and Save Entry to confirm.
No transfers will be allowed from the Monday prior to the event.
For safety reasons, NO rider may use another’s rider’s event number without the permission of the event organiser.